About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday 4 August 2011

నిత్యము పఠి0చవలసిన శ్లోకములు :


నిత్యము పఠి0చవలసిన శ్లోకములు :

 విజయ0 సాధి0చుటకు : ( 
For success )
వినాయకం గురుం భానుం బ్రహ్మ విష్ణు మహేశ్వరాన్
సరస్వతీం ప్రణమ్యాదౌ సర్వకార్యార్ధ సిద్దయే
కష్టముల ను0డి బయట పడుటకు  or ఆపద నివారణ శ్లోకము :
(To recover from great difficulties)
1) హరం హరిం హరిశ్చంద్రం హనూమంతం హలాయుధమ్పంచకం వై స్మరేన్నిత్యం ఘోరసంకటనాశనమ్
2)  ఆపదామపహర్తారం ధాతారం సర్వసంపదాం
లోకభిరామం శ్రీరామం భూయోభూయో నమామ్యహం

ప్రయాణము చేయునపుడు  (Travel ) :
యత్ర యోగీశ్వరో క్రష్ణో యత్ర పార్ధో ధనుర్ధరః

తత్రశ్రీ విజయోర్భూతి ధ్రువానీతిర్మమతిర్మమ


స్నానము చేయునపుడు  ( while bathing ) :
గంగేచ యమునేచైవ గొదావరి సరస్వతి
నర్మదే సింధు కావేరీ జలేస్మిన్ సన్నిధం కురు
పోయిన వస్తువు తిరిగి పొ0దుటకు    (To regain lost items ) :
కార్తవీర్యార్జునో నామ రాజా బాహు సహస్రవాన్తస్య స్మరణమాత్రేణ హృతం నష్టం చ లభ్యతే

చెడు కల చూచినపుడు       ( Dhuswapna Dosha Shanti ) :
బ్రహ్మణం శంకరం విష్ణుం యమం రామందనుం బలిం
సప్తైతాన్ సంస్మరేన్నిత్యం ద్ధుస్స్వప్నస్తస్యనశ్యతి
ఙ్ఞపక శక్తి పె0చుకోవుటకు      ( To improvise memory power ) :
శ్రీ దత్తో నారదో వ్యాసః శుకశ్చ పవనాత్మజః
కార్తవీర్యశ్చ గోరక్షో సప్తైతే స్మృతిగామినః  
ప్రదక్షిణము    చే యునపుడు     ( pradakshina)
యానికానిచ పాపాని జన్మాంతర క్రతానిచతాని తాని వినస్యన్తి ప్రదక్షిణం పదే పదే
మ్రృత్యు0జయ శ్లోకము
Apamrithyu Nivarana ) :
మృత్యుంజయాయ రుద్రాయ నీలకంఠాయ శంభవే
అమృతేశాయ శర్వాయ శ్రీ మహాదేవతే నమః

1 comment: